3995 S Cobb Dr
Smyrna, GA 30080
- Foster basic knowledge of Jung’s fundamental ideas on the unconscious.
- Explore Jung’s beliefs on the importance of dreams to the inner life of the patient and also of the analyst.
- Examine Jung’s theories on dreams and how they reveal aspects of the unconscious which are not self-evident.
- Present case studies via Jung’s recorded dreams.
- Analyze and interpret a dream as a group.
- Discuss how to incorporate dream work into the therapy session.
Registration starts at 8:30 and presentation begins at 9am. 3 CEU’s for the program will be offered.