COMING UP NEXT:
April 16, 2015 from 7-9pm – Jobs Panel
This event is brought to you by the LMSW Committee – Panelists representing a variety of expertise will share about their professional journeys and provide feedback about employment.The jobs panel is a great place to learn about all of the many career paths that clinical social workers have pursued as well as what supervisors look for when hiring and the Ethics Committee. We look forward to seeing you there for an enlightening discussion!
Location: Hillside Hospital, Monroe Building’s Training Room
690 Courtenay Drive, NE Atlanta GA 30306
The Georgia Society for Clinical Social Work
Established in 1980, the Georgia Society for Clinical Social Workers is a state-wide organization of professional social workers dedicated to the advancement of clinical social work practice. The GSCSW Promotes Professional Standards Through:
- Legislative lobbying and advocacy on a state level.
- Presenting symposia, lectures, panels and workshops that enhance the clinical skills of its members.
- Providing an Ethics Committee, which has defined a code of professional ethics and procedures for administering the code.
Additional GSCSW Membership benefits include:
- Use of GSCSW group email to promote exchange of professional information. This includes advertisement of hospital, agency programs as well as private practice workshops.
- Networking and opportunities to meet fellow colleagues.
- CEU’s for GSCSW events at no cost to members.
- Opportunity to join professional study groups.
Interested in joining or renewing your membership online? You can now join, renew or edit your membership online and make sure all your information is up-to-date. Just login to the site and then click on Membership Renewal, or to join click here.