COMING UP NEXT:
November 6: Workshop: “The Business Side of Building a Fulfilling Private Practice” Presenter: Margo Geller, LCSW
For more information click here.
December 12: Diane Davis Lecture presents:
“YOU CAN’T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT”
SELF-DESTRUCTION, MASCHOHISM AND PATHWAYS TO CURE -Presenter Robert E. Hooberman, Ph.D.
For more information about this event and to register click here.
The Georgia Society for Clinical Social Work
Established in 1980, the Georgia Society for Clinical Social Workers is a state-wide organization of professional social workers dedicated to the advancement of clinical social work practice. The GSCSW Promotes Professional Standards Through:
- Legislative lobbying and advocacy on a state level.
- Presenting symposia, lectures, panels and workshops that enhance the clinical skills of its members.
- Providing an Ethics Committee, which has defined a code of professional ethics and procedures for administering the code.
Additional GSCSW Membership benefits include:
- Use of GSCSW group email to promote exchange of professional information. This includes advertisement of hospital, agency programs as well as private practice workshops.
- Networking and opportunities to meet fellow colleagues.
- CEU’s for GSCSW events at no cost to members.
- Opportunity to join professional study groups.
Interested in joining or renewing your membership online? You can now join, renew or edit your membership online and make sure all your information is up-to-date. Just login to the site and then click on Membership Renewal, or to join click here.