COMING UP NEXT:
May 20, 2016, Joint Spring Conference with NASW-GA – Ethics in the 21st Century, Presented by Charlie Safford, LCSW, Ridgeview Institute – 5 Ethic CE.
During this conference you’ll learn the limits and boundaries of the use of clinical roles and clinical approaches within the framework of executive and personal coaching professional relationships. Additionally, you’ll begin to comprehend the complications and ethical risks involved in the use of social media and electronic modes of communication by both clinicians and their clients, including issues of informed consent by both clinicians and their clients. And much more!
To register online click here. To download the registration form click here.
For more programming for the 2015/2016 year click here
The Georgia Society for Clinical Social Work
Established in 1980, the Georgia Society for Clinical Social Workers is a state-wide organization of professional social workers dedicated to the advancement of clinical social work practice. The GSCSW Promotes Professional Standards Through:
- Legislative lobbying and advocacy on a state level.
- Presenting symposia, lectures, panels and workshops that enhance the clinical skills of its members.
- Providing an Ethics Committee, which has defined a code of professional ethics and procedures for administering the code.
Additional GSCSW Membership benefits include:
- Use of GSCSW group email to promote exchange of professional information. This includes advertisement of hospital, agency programs as well as private practice workshops.
- Networking and opportunities to meet fellow colleagues.
- CEU’s for GSCSW events at no cost to members.
- Opportunity to join professional study groups.
Interested in joining or renewing your membership online? You can now join, renew or edit your membership online and make sure all your information is up-to-date. Just login to the site and then click on Membership Renewal, or to join click here.