Join the Growing Ranks of GSCSW Members Today!
We are the voice for clinical social work in the state of Georgia and serve our members by promoting professional standards through:
- Legislative lobbying and advocacy on a state level
- Presenting symposia, lectures, panels and workshops that enhance the clinical skills of our members
- Mentorship to define and advance the career path for clinical social workers
- Providing an Ethics Committee to consult with members regarding ethical dilemmas
MSW, LMSW or in Doctoral Program
Live and Work Outside Metro Atlanta
Masters in Social Work (includes 1 year post graduation)
Must be approved by GSCSW Board of Directors
Looking to Volunteer?
- Leigh Fisher, LMSW (Co-Chair)
- Kim Peery, LCSW (Co-Chair- Student Membership)
Contact: [email protected]