- Foster basic knowledge of Jung’s fundamental ideas on the unconscious.
- Explore Jung’s beliefs on the importance of dreams to the inner life of the patient and also of the analyst.
- Examine Jung’s theories on dreams and how they reveal aspects of the unconscious which are not self-evident.
- Present case studies via Jung’s recorded dreams.
- Analyze and interpret a dream as a group.
- Discuss how to incorporate dream work into the therapy session.
Registration starts at 8:30 and presentation begins at 9am. 3 CEU’s for the program will be offered.
Programming occurs in the Monroe Building at Hillside Hospital located at 690 Courtenay Drive, NE Atlanta GA 30306
There is a social networking time between 6:30-7:00pm. Enjoy free food and meet your colleagues!
Two free CEU’s for all GSCSW members; $30.00 for non-members if they wish to receive social work CEU’s
For directions, please do not call the hospital – you can find them at www.hside.org
To enter any gate, please use code: GSCSW (47279)
For more information about GSCSW, please visit our website at www.gscsw.org