Established in 1980, the Georgia Society for Clinical Social Workers is a state-wide organization of professional social workers dedicated to the advancement of clinical social work practice.
Promoting Professional Standards
- Legislative lobbying and advocacy on a state level.
- Presenting symposia, lectures, panels and workshops that enhance the clinical skills of its members.
- Providing an Ethics Committee, which has defined a code of professional ethics and procedures for administering the code.
Becoming a Member or Renewing
We’ve made it even easier to renew your membership. Just renew online or mail in your 2017/18 Membership Renewal form. If mailing – send in your application with payment to: GSCSW, P.O. Box 33338, Decatur, GA 30033-0338
- Distant Member – Live and work outside Metro Atlanta
- Associate – MSW, LMSW or in Doctoral Program
- Retired – Must be approved by GSCSW Board of Directors
- General – LCSW
- MSW Student – Masters in Social Work
Become a Volunteer
You can meet new friends, expand your professional network, increase your professional competence, and enjoy yourself by participating in GSCSW volunteer opportunities. Our organization is only as effective as the energy we invest in it. So please review the opportunities listed below and get in touch with the appropriate contact person to learn how you can play a role in supporting GSCSW. Email addresses and phone numbers for the contact persons are on the About Us page.