For those who are interested in becoming a mentor, below is the criteria:
- Is a current member of GSCSW
- A mentor has at least three years of post LCSW clinical experience.
- A copy of current LCSW license
- A copy of current malpractice insurance (if applicable).
- Contact information (email) for two professional references.
Mentorship is clearly differentiated from clinical supervision and psychotherapy and in-no-case is meant as a substitute for either of these processes. This is an educational program only. Mentorship includes providing professional development and career planning in the field of clinical social work.
The frequency of meeting with a mentee is determined by the mentor and mentee. However, we request that each mentor and mentee at least two times a year. Meetings can take place via phone, in person, Skype, etc. Please contact [email protected] if you have questions.
To continue please complete the form below: